The Colour of Borneo -Sabah by Gallerie Artisan
One - stop centre for collection, promoting and selling various products, they also offering interesting activities to visitors for instance:
1. Batik process demonstration by our batik designers.
2. Batik classes .
3. Traditional games for instance batu seremban, congkak and lompat getah.
4. Traditional costume for rent - around the outlet areas for photography purposes. (Optional with fees)
5. Live painting and handicrafts making process demonstration
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Batik Painting Class of 2 hours
- Pick up and Drop off within 5KM of Kota Kinabalu city radius.
- Entry/Admission - Menara Tun Mustapha
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kota Kinabalu City Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Menara Tun Mustapha, 5 kilometres away from the KK City Centre, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
One-stop centre for collecting, promoting and selling authentic various Sabah handicrafts, high quality batik ranging from cotton to satin silk and various collection of fine art paintings. T
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, Central road of Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Blue Mosque for photo stops
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at 1400pm for 1430pm visit to the Artisan Gallery
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.