The coastline city: 1- day Private Tour from Marrakech to Essaouira
Explore all the hidden striking secrets that Essaouira-Mogador has to offer, from its medieval port to the ancient Ramparts with Portuguese cannons. Experience the old medina when you stroll through its colorful souks and amazing narrow alleyways. Unveil unique history of Essaouira and admire the hospitality and simplicity of Essaouirian people. You discover the city at your own pace.
• Spend a fabulous day trip to coastline city of Essaouira
• Explore Argan women’s Cooperative
• Discover the port and watch fishermen selling their catch
• Stroll through seaside old medina, a World Heritage Site
• Learn about the history of Mogador
• Visit the ramparts with Portuguese cannons.
• Take enjoyable wander along the beach
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioner
- Bilingual and Professional driver
- Free stops to take photos and admire landscapes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Essaouira is a coastline city with pleasant climate, breathtaking views and blue- white washed buildings. It is rife with culture and historical monuments which reflect the ancient history.
The driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech at 8 am and Travel to coastline city of Essaouira to enjoy memorable experience where you can explore lively tradition and ancient history. On the road, admire the views of authentic villages, Argan trees, goats and visit the cooperative of local women to see how the Argan oil is produced. Upon arrival, you will have a guided sightseeing tour. Begin with visiting Bab Almarsa with the medieval fishing port and Scala Kasbah. Next, wander through the seaside labyrinth medina with its narrow alleyways, souks, old gates, Jewish quarter or Mellah and the spectacular Essaouirian art galleries. Enjoy shopping at leisure for memorable souvenirs. Savor your lunch at seafood restaurant (optional), after the relaxing rest; experience trekking in the beach of the blue city. Then, you visit the ramparts with Portuguese cannons. In the late afternoon, journey back to Marrakech, your full day journey will end with a drop off at your accommodation.
Departure Point :Hotel Chems, Avenue Hommane al fetouaki, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.