The Cathedral of Mallorca and the Bellver Castle
Have you ever heard about dynasties, dark secrets, betrayals and alliances?
Of course! Maybe it could be the foreword of Games of Thrones…. but all of that was an important episode of the Mallorcan history.
During this private tour, we will show you two jewels of Palma, two stunning Gothic buildings built during Christian times. The Cathedral of Mallorca, known also as la Seu of Mallorca; according to the painter and writer Santiago Rusiñol about the cathedral: “From outside you will its armour, but come in and you will see its soul”. The artist thought that there was no other temple like our beautiful Cathedral.
The other architectural marvel we visit is the Bellver castle.
It was built as a palace-fortress by Jaume the Second at the beginning of 14th century for the Mallorcan royal family and to prevent future attacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tickets to the Bellver Castle
- Official and local guide from Mallorca
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Mallorca
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs y otros gastos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Mallorca, Placa la Seu s/n, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
La Catedral de Mallorca, conocida también como la Seu, es el símbolo de la ciudad.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Calle Castillo de Bellver, 45910, Toledo, Spain
Fue concebido como un palacio-fortaleza por Jaume II a principios del siglo XIV para la realeza mallorquina y situado estratégicamente para prevenir futuros ataques.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer del Palau Reial, 29, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Camí de l'Escullera, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.