The Catamaran Premium Cruise - Luxury day cruise on Halong bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Luxurious, Unique design, Secluded itinerary and cruise through one of
the most beautiful World Heritage Site. It’s the most splendid catamaran in Ha Long Bay.
- 02 hours riding with Luxurious comfort high-class bus via new expressway (Faster. Normal way is 4 hours)
- It's worth spending time: Visit 02 beautiful Bay: Ha Long bay (World Heritage Site) and Lan Ha Bay (New Area, Less Tourists, More quiet)
- 07 hours cruise tour for all activities.
- Itinerary is variation, same 2 days overnight cruise route which we have many activities can do.
- Cooking demonstration and SUNSET party.
- Kayaking and local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Seeing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch on board
- Complimentary drinking water all day
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Speed boat transfer to and from activities and beach
- Teas, coffees, fruits, cakes @16:30-17:30
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- High-Class bus transfer with Express way (If you book option with transfer)
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages not mentioned above
- Food or drinks ordered at the short rest stop
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Add-on speed boat trip during the swimming time
- Holiday surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.00: Hotel Pick up
Our English-speaking Guide will pick up guests from various hotels in
Hanoi Old Quarter, Timing from 7:00AM-7:30AM, we try to make the pickups as timely as possible but with morning traffic in the Old Quarter and
many hotels to collect from this time is approximate. Please be ready to
help expedite this process.
08.30: Short lavatory break
Quick rest stop halfway to stretch your legs, use the facilities, or grab a
quick snack in case you missed breakfast (our driver appreciates a coffee
break as well!) before we get back on the road and finish the drive.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
09.30: Boarding the cruise
The bus will arrive at Tuan Chau marina, reach our pier, where our
welcoming staff will be awaiting your arrival with a big smile. A
complementary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing as we
set off into the bay.
We will spend 1 hour round trip paddling through a little grotto and into
our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It's a
peaceful little corner of Ha Long Bay all to ourselves. The tour guide will
tell the folklore of Ha Long Bay before paddling back to the boat.
11.45: Lunch on board
Our award-winning chef will be serving up amazing delights for guests to
indulge. The deluxe style buffet will include some famous traditional
dishes, as well as some delicious surprises from around the country that
will give such a variety of options. We are certain you will find many
choices that will send you running back for seconds. Paired beautifully
with mouthwatering cocktails, fine wines, and craft beers. The bar will be
open for the entirety
of the service.
*Free drinking water is served throughout the cruise, any other drinks
(unless stated otherwise), will incur a charge.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
14.00: Three Peaches beach - swimming
Lay on the little white sand beach, go for a swim, have fun on the only
water slides in Ha Long, take a speed boat ride around to feel the wind
blowing in your hair (additional cost), or just stay on the boat and relax.
You will have an hour and 30 minutes to enjoy the sand between your toes.
So, relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this
natural wonder of the world. Bucket list (x) check! We are the only day
boat able to reach this far end of Lan Ha Bay.
15.30: Cooking Class
Learn the history of a traditional Vietnamese dish that is most famous.
From the fresh ingredients, to the preparation method, and then have try
at making them yourselves. You'll be able to make Vietnamese spring rolls
in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course. Excite all your
friends and family at home with your new skills.
16.15: Sunset celebration - Coffee, tea, snacks
Complimentary Vietnamese teas, coffee, fresh fruit, and little cakes to
keep you satisfied until you return to Hanoi. While the sunset starts to
drop and the sky fills with deep reds, purples, and yellows, enjoy the
return sail back.
17.30: Disembark - Bus
We dock at the harbor, get back onto the busses and cruise down the
high-speed highway. A quick stop halfway, and back to Hanoi
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
19.30: Hotel Drop
We thank you for giving The Halong Catamaran the chance to deliver you a
once in a lifetime experience. The tour guide will deliver you to the front
door of the hotel of your choice in the Old Quarter.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time from 700 am at your hotel (Old quarter area)Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.