The Catamaran-Luxury Day Cruise in Halong Bay-Lan Ha Bay (Tour from Ha Long Bay)
The Halong Catamaran offers a luxurious cruising experience with a strong commitment to service quality. Our luxury facilities have been artfully crafted by Vietnamese cultural symbols to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. Our facilities include outdoor/indoor restaurant seating, bar/lounge, a sundeck with sunbeds, couch and table seating indoors, as well as "lounge nets" in the front of the boat suspended over the water, between the two hulls of the ship for lounging in while you watch the water rushing below you.
This full day trip is a perfect way to spend as much time on the water as you can in one day. Sailing amongs the 1969 limestone karsts that scatter the emerald waters of Halong and Lan Ha Bay. The brand new luxury premium boat staffed with a warm and welcoming crew, delicious food, and exciting activities, will be the highlight of your trip
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Complimentary drinking water all day
- Speed boat transfer to and from activities and beach
- Kayaking or Local Rowing Boat- Cooking Class
- Sunset Party ( Teas, coffees, fruits, cakes )
- Water Slides on Cruise
- Welcome Drink - The Style Buffet Lunch on Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day
- Tips are appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
09.30 AM: Boarding the Cruise
We will meet you at Tuan Chau Marina, reach our pier, where our
welcoming staff will be awaiting your arrival with a big smile.
A complementary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing as we set off into the bay.
We will spend 1 hour round trip paddling through a little grotto and into our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It's a peaceful little corner of Ha Long Bay all to ourselves. The tour guide will tell the folklore of Ha Long Bay before paddling back to the boat.
11.45: Lunch on board
Our award-winning chef will be serving up amazing delights for guests to indulge. The deluxe style buffet will include some famous traditional dishes, as well as some delicious surprises from around the country that will give such a variety of options. We are certain you will find many choices that will send you running back for seconds.
Paired beautifully with mouthwatering cocktails, fine wines, and craft beers. The bar will be open for the entirety of the service.
*Free drinking water is served throughout the cruise, any other drinks (unless stated otherwise), will incur a charge.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
14.00: Three Peaches beach - swimming
Lay on the little white sand beach, go for a swim, have fun on the only water slides in Ha Long, take a speed boat ride around to feel the wind blowing in your hair (additional cost), or just stay on the boat and relax.
You will have an hour and 30 minutes to enjoy the sand between your toes.
So, relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this natural wonder of the world. Bucket list (x) check! We are the only day boat able to reach this far end of Lan Ha Bay.
15.30: Cooking Class
Learn the history of a traditional Vietnamese dish that is most famous. From the fresh ingredients, to the preparation method, and then have try at making them yourselves. You'll be able to make Vietnamese spring rolls in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course. Excite all your friends and family at home with your new skills.
16.15: Sunset celebration - Coffee, tea, snacks
Complimentary Vietnamese teas, coffee, fresh fruit, and little cakes to keep you satisfied until you return to Hanoi. While the sunset starts to drop and the sky fills with deep reds, purples, and yellows, enjoy the return sail back.
17.30: Disembark - Bus
We dock at the harbor- Say good bye to Tour Guide and group
Finish Tour at Tuan Chau Marina !!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up/ drop off customers at Tuan Chau Marina ( Ha Long Bay ) at 9h30 AM . Tour from Ha Long Bay not from HanoiPorts
- Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.