The Brodsky Apartment Museum skip the line ticket
In an apartment on Arts Square, Brodsky lived the last 15 years of his life. He created a museum of Russian art of the late XIX - early XX century, which presents the works of the most famous artists of this time. A memorial setting has been preserved, which allows visitors to immerse themselves in the era of the 1920-30s of Russia. Acquaintance with the masterpieces of Repin, Surikov, Kustodiev, Malyavin, Golovin, Benoit, Grigoriev and many others in the intimate and cozy atmosphere of the apartment museum create a special proximity to the work of art and the audience.
Visit The Brodsky Apartment Museum in Saint Petersburg and learn more about the life of the legendary poet.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to the The Brodsky Apartment Museum
- Entry/Admission - I. Brodskiy's Apartment Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: I. Brodskiy's Apartment Museum, Iskusstv Sq., 3 metro: Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Visit The Brodsky Apartment Museum in St Petersburg - a memorial museum dedicated to the last period of Joseph Brodsky life and creative work
Departure Point :I. Brodskiy's Apartment Museum, Iskusstv Sq., 3 metro: Nevskiy Prospekt, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.