The Borgo di Sperlonga
Through the alleys we will discover together the secrets of one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, here you can admire a beautiful landscape of the Riviera of Ulysses.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour with qualified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sperlonga, Sperlonga, Province of Latina, Lazio
A small fishing village perched on a rocky outcrop overlooking the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Blue Star, Via Municipio, 4, 04029 Sperlonga LT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2020 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.