The Bochnia Salt Mine Tour from Krakow with private transfer
The Bochnia Salt Mine is the oldest Polish mine. It reaches back to the year 1248. After nearly eight centuries of exploitation the mine resembles an extraordinary underground city and delights visitors with the unique works, rock chapels and original sculptures. It is a chance to see the old devices and machinery which was used in salt excavation in the past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- private tour
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kopalnia Soli Bochnia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Poland Active - Day Tours, 5 Mikolajska St. 66d Starowiślna St., Krakow 31-027 Poland
Stop At: Kopalnia Soli Bochnia, ul. Campi 15, Bochnia 32-700 Poland
Tourists are offered access to the world's only Underground Multimedia Exhibition, which turns the underground tour in Bochnia into a time travel ranging from the Middle Ages to present day. Before this happens, visitors are offered a train ride 200m below ground.
During the tour, the guide's tale is assisted by Polish kings, Genoese merchants and the spirit of Cysters – a monk. With the use of modern multimedia technology, the development of mining techniques throughout the ages is presented, as well as mining professions and underground elements, with which the working miners had to cope. In addition to the underground tourist route, you can also enjoy a boat trip on the underground salt lake, go down a special wooden slide, get on the underground railway, dance in a disco or take part in some sports games.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone inside buildings (shops etc.). Please bring your own mask. Follow the safety rules at hotel, museum etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.