The biggest paramo on earth: Sumapaz
You've never heard or seen the best-kept secret of Bogotá "El Dorado". This is the jewel of the crown. Let me introduce you to the biggest Páramo in the world: Sumapaz, the heaven's door. If you wanna knock at this door, we will take you there. This adventure is about the importance of water, wild animals, endemic plants, mountains and about where the oldest guerrilla FARC was born ideologically. We've got all the ingredients in our highlight spot in the city, the only part that is missing is you!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - Traditional farmer breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Sumapaz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Natural Sumapaz, Bogota Colombia
Paramo de Sumapaz is the biggest high plateu in the world. You will find unique species and a region full of water. Landscapes and views are not from this planet!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bakery & Confectionery Fenix, Dg. 30 ##5-5, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.