The Best Of Vung Tau Seatown Private Tour- Shore Excursions
Forget about the faraway Ho Chi Minh City when you have so much to discover in the nearby Vung Tau, a seaside city famous for the only petroleum base of Viet Nam. In this Vung Tau shore excursion, you can admire a huge Jesus statue, the 12-meter long marble statue of Lying Buddha and the signature Vung Tau Lighthouse.
- Visit the spectacular Statue of Jesus;
- Admire the sheer magnitude of the majestic statue of Lying Buddha at Nirvana Pagoda;
- Witness the Grandeur of White Palace;
- Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese traditional food as Vietnamese pancake & rice noodles with grilled pork/fried roll – specialty food of the city;
- Visit Whale Temple & Vung Tau Lighthouse.
⭐ Duration: 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, we always make sure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship.
⭐ Meeting point: Port gate outside (Vung Tau Port or Phu My port).
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip on private air-conditioner vehicle from Phu My port to Ho Chi Minh City
- English-speaking local guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch as indicated in the itinerary
- Unlimited Bottles of Water
- Please note we can cater for any dietary requirements, just be sure to get in touch beforehand
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Tips & Other drinks
- Port fee (port permit service)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province
Welcome on dry land! Your private guide will be waiting for you at Phu My port or Vung Tau Port and will greet you with a welcome sign and a big smile.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vung Tau, Vung Tau, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province
We will then make our way to Mount Nho to snap photos of the famous Christ the King statue. The 900 steps up the mountain lead to the spectacular Statue of Jesus. Standing at 32 meters in height with 18.3-meter long arms, this statue serves as an excellent vantage point to admire the whole city, shoreline and Hon Ba, an islet with a beautiful temple worthy of a few photos!
After you walk down the mountain, enjoy a cool drink from your guide before heading to the next destination, Niet Ban Tinh Xa (Nirvana Pagoda). There, admire the sheer magnitude of the majestic statue of Lying Buddha. Before you leave, try drumming the giant bronze bell in the upper level for good luck. Continue on to the White Palace – once the summer palace for Bao Dai, the last Emperor of Vietnam.
After a delicious local lunch, continue to visit Whale Temple, which worships the remains of a whale washed up onto the Vung Tau shore over 100 years ago. It is a popular stop with tourists and locals alike! This ornate temple is dedicated to the whale, and is the site where fishermen traditionally pray for their safety. This stop offers a fascinating insight into the belief systems of the locals here.
Enjoy your second chance of a panoramic view of the city at the Vung Tau Lighthouse. With its peak located 170 meters above sea level, the Lighthouse is widely regarded as the most interesting landmark in the city. Built by the French, this lighthouse offers 360 degree vistas of the ocean and surrounding city. Definitely do not forget your cameras for this stop! If you’d like, arrange for a 10-minute motorbike ride to the top.
In the afternoon, head back to Phu My Port/Vung Tau Port in good time for your cruise departure. Trip ends.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
⭐ Meeting point: at port gate (Nha Rong, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Huu, or Phu My port) ⭐ Port Permit Service: 1. Opt to purchase port permit service: For a fee of 25USD/person, our guide and transport can go inside the port, right to your cruise ship for pick-up and drop off. This requires passport details such as full name, passport number, DOB, expiry date and nationality. We recommend this service for safety and comfort during the hot or rainy days, as well a reliable transport service. 2. Opt not to purchase port service fee: Please walk out of the port for 7 minutes – 15 minutes or take a shuttle bus inside port gate where our guide and driver will welcome you with a sign and a smile. This does not include a fee.Ports
- Vung Tau Port Green, Tân Hải, Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu, Tân Thành, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Phu My Port, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Cai Mep General Port (Cảng Tổng Hợp Cái Mép), Tân Phước, Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu, Tân Thành, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- What to bring: Sunscreen • Hat • Insect Repellent • Light Jacket • Flashlight or Torch
- What to wear: Please ensure you dress respectfully. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.