The best of Vasai-Virar walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know that Vasai-Virar is a beautiful administrative division In the Maharashtra state, in the western part of India? Though Vasai-Virar is a less toured part of India, the city is well known for its amazing beaches such as the Rajodi, Arnala, and Kalamb beaches. Vasai-Virar is home to Jivdani Temple, the only temple dedicated to Goddess Jivadani in India. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Vasai-Virar. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Virar, Virar, Palghar District, Maharashtra
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Miraj Cinemas Dattani, Dattani Square Mall, Next To Big Bazaar, Papdi - Naigaon Rd, Sandor, Husaini Colony, Vasai West, Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra 401208, India
Return Detail :Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.