The Best of Vancouver Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know that Vancouver is named after Captain Vancouver, a morose sounding fellow who must have explored the area in a rainy summer? What’s more? He hated the place. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Vancouver. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, Canada
Return Detail :Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.