The Best of Trongsa Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. What does the name Trongsa mean to the locals? What inspires the cobbled streets and buildings of Trongsa? Which dynasty signifies the city’s role in Bhutan? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that Trongsa has a temple which was built in the 1540s? Is it true that it was built by the nation’s unifier and hero? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Trongsa. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trongsa, Trongsa, Trongsa District
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Folk Heritage Museum Kawajangsa, Thimphu, Bhutan
Return Detail :Trongsa, Bhutan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.