The Best of Suzhou Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Do you know why Suzhou is known as a land of classic legends? Suzhou is famous for its over 60 Classical Gardens, collectively a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has the Most UNESCO-recognized gardens in the world.
You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Suzhou’s Lingering Garden is among the four most famous classical gardens in China. You will be surprised how many stories lay hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Suzhou. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. It is perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Suzhou Museum, 204 Dong Bei Jie, Gusu Qu, Suzhou Shi, Jiangsu Sheng, China
Return Detail :Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.