The Best of St. Lucia Tour
Explore the best sights the beautiful island of Saint Lucia has to offer. View the famous pitons from Tet Paul, visit the world's only drive through-volcano for a tour and take in the natural beauty of the Diamond Water Falls and Botanical Gardens. This tour has an approximate duration of six hours.
N.B. All tours between now and December 31st 2020, will be conducted as private tours at no additional charge. Minimum of two persons per booking apply.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tet Paul Nature Trail, Chateau Belaire, Soufriere St. Lucia
Nature hike to an incredible viewpoint of the pitons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
You will tour the volcano with a local knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Walk through Botanical Gardens with water fall at the end of the trail.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Ups - All pick ups from the hotel's main lobby. Cruise Ship Pick Up - All pick ups are from the front entrance of terminal building. Ports
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2016 - 1/31/2023
Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two (2) persons per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship, or no show of clients staying at hotels/villas.
- No towels required on this tour as there is no water activity.
- Infant seats available
- Please advise in advance of the day of the tour if you need a car seat or booster seat.
- If stairs are a challenge this tour is not recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.