The best of Split Walking Tour
Let's make the best tour ever in Split! First attraction in Split is Diocletian Palace and peristyle.
Just after resting in a coffee shop, we reach the symbol of Split town St.Duje Cathedral with a bell tower 57m high built in the 13th century. If you want a unique view of the entire city and the central Dalmatian islands, you should climb to the top.
The cathedral is In front of the Peristyle square. Here you can have relaxed lunch in one of favourite Split wine bars- Paradox, that offer a large number of excellent cheeses, mostly from small Dalmatian producers and 70 types of wine.
It is in from Diocletian’s Palace and Riva and has a pleasant terrace to chill-on. You will find here food simplicity, wine, and cheese. 15 cheese types! Enjoy!
After lunch, Peristyle Square, through the narrowest street, takes you to Jupiter’s temple.
Leave Diocletian Palace through Bronze Gate and Finish your tour in Riva- the Split waterfront- iconic place and a favourite meeting point for locals.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova Ulica, Split 21000 Croatia
Diocletian Palace and peristyle
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Diocletian's Palace, Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Riva Waterfront Apartments, Ul. bana Josipa Jelačića 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.