The Best of Seville Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. What hides behind the Catedral de Seville beauty? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Why is Parque de María Luisa, the Plaza de España, one of Seville's most impressive landmarks? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Seville. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Bernard Parish, Calle Santo Rey, 23, 41018 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.