The Best of Santa Marta Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Santa Marta is located by the bay, and the city is all about flavors. With yellow sand, warm sunlight, blue sea and green landscape, the city is ready to pamper you. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that Santa Marta is Colombia’s oldest city, and the oldest in the region? What does this mean to the locals? How many indigenous tribes live here? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Santa Marta. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Santa Marta City
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Simón Bolívar International Airport, Avenida Aeropuerto Km. 80, Local LO-11-012A, Santa Marta, Bolivar, Colombia
Return Detail :Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.