The best of Saint Petersburg Walking tour
Sankt Petersburg is the historical capital of Russia. It is named “Venice of the North”. Do you know that there was an intention that boats would be the only way to move between the islands? How many events of global importance passed through The Palace Square of Sankt Petersburg? What the most famous museum in the world you can find in this lovely Russian city? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about the Hermitage Museum, The Church of the Spilt Blood, Peter and Paul Fort, The Cruiser Aurora and many other interesting places of the northern cultural capital of Russia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palace Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
*Discover secrets of Hermitage Museum, The Church of the Spilt Blood, Peter and Paul Fort
*Feel Russian way of living in Palace Square of Sankt Petersburg
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.