The best of Rio in one day
Come meet the main sights of Rio with me!
Let's get to know Christ the Redeemer, the most visited attraction in the whole country, not only from Rio, a 38-meter statue made of concrete and soapstone, which sits atop Corcovado Mountain, and is 710 meters from sea level. !
Afterwards, we will visit the Selaron Staircase, with its 215 steps beautifully decorated by the Chilean artist, Jorge Selaron. Then we will visit the São Sebastião Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro, with its beautiful stained glass windows, and finally, the Sugar Loaf Mountain, where we will take the cable car to see the most beautiful look of the city !!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food, drinks and souvenirs are not included.
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Visit one of the 7 Wonders of the modern world, and enjoy the unique view of Rio de Janeiro
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Cable car ride between Morro da Urca and Sugar Loaf, and enjoy a stunning view
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Get to know the most colorful and cheerful staircase in the world
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
Get to know the Cathedral inside and see its beautiful stained glass and statues
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.