The best of Pisa: a sightseeing audio tour from Tuttomondo to the Leaning Tower
Escape the typical tourist itineraries and experience Pisa like a Pisan! There is so much more to see here than the Leaning Tower.
The tour starts at Plaza Vittorio Emanuele II. From there, we’ll go to Keith Haring’s imposing "Tuttomondo" mural, a symbol of peace and harmony. We’ll walk along Corso Italia next. It’s one of the city’s most important streets, and it’ll lead us to the River Arno.
I’ll tell you about the history of Pisa along the way, to prepare you for the wonderful palaces that dominate the riverbank and the central Piazza Garibaldi with its stunning view. Borgo Stretto is next, then Piazza delle Vettovaglie where I’ll show you the old medieval tower houses and the gorgeous Piazza dei Cavalieri.
We’ll finish the tour with a boom at the Field of Miracles, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can admire the spectacular Leaning Tower of Pisa there, and I’m sure you’ll be impressed by the beauty of the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
per adult from
40 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Murale Tuttomondo di Keith Haring, Piazza Keith Haring, Pisa Italy
The tour makes a brief stop by Tuttomondo by Keith Haring
Pass By: Palazzo Gambacorti, Piazza Venti Settembre 1, 56125, Pisa Italy
The tour passes the Palazzo Gambacorti
Pass By: Ponte di Mezzo 1, 56125, Pisa Italy
The tour passes over the Ponte Di Mezzo.
Pass By: Chiesa di San Michele in Borgo, Via Borgo Stretto 8-12, 56127, Pisa Italy
The tour passes the San Michele in Borgo.
Pass By: Torre del Campano, Via Domenico Cavalca 46, 56126, Pisa Italy
The tour passes Torre Del Campano.
Pass By: Knights' Square, Piazza dei Cavalieri, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
The tour passes the Piazza dei Cavalieri.
Pass By: University of Pisa, Lungarno Antonio Pacinotti, 43, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
The tour passes the Università di Pisa.
Pass By: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
The tour ends outside the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Departure Point :Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.