The best of Nara walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Well known for its roaming deer, the ancient capital of Japan is a wonderful place to visit, filled with history, nature, and fresh air aplenty. With a great combination of shrines, temples, parks, and amazing views, it makes for a stress-free wandering experience. Where is the largest bronze Buddha statue in the world found in Nara?
You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know deers found on Nara Deer Park are believed to be the messengers of the gods in the Shinto religion? If you bow to the deer (with senbei in hand), they might just bow back!
You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Nara. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nara, Nara, Nara Prefecture, Kinki
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tōdai-ji, 406-1 Zōshichō, Nara, 630-8211, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.