The best of Nakuru walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Nakuru's rolling hills, grassy plains and colorful tribal people showcase a typical and a vibrant image of Africa and its rich culture. Have you heard about the 'Hyrax Hill'?
You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. The places to visit in Nakuru are all colored in rich heritage as well as culture. Whether it be museums, or art centers, all of them depict the culture of Kenya and should definitely be explored. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Nakuru. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nakuru, Nakuru, Rift Valley Province
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kenyatta Avenue, Kenyatta Ave, Nakuru, Kenya
Return Detail :Nakuru, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.