The best of Naivasha walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Naivasha is basically an open-air museum, and there's no better place in Kenya to simply lose yourself in the wonders of the ancient world. Have you heard about the Lord Egerton Castle? You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Naivasha is home to hundreds of birds thus making it an ideal place to go and watch the various types of lovely birds. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Naivasha. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naivasha, Naivasha, Rift Valley Province
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kariuki Chotara Road, Kariuki Chotara Rd, Naivasha, Kenya
Return Detail :Naivasha, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.