The best of Nacala walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Would you like to see the deepest natural port on the east coast of Africa? The town is also known for its beaches and scuba diving. Are you ready to see the World Heritage site? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Nacala. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nacala, Nacala, Nampula Province
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Igreja Evangélica Baptista Nacala Porto, igreja evangélica baptista, Nacala, Mozambique
Return Detail :Nacala, Mozambique
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.