The Best Of Mekele Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Mekelle is one of the most pleasant places to visit in Ethiopia. The people are nice, the streets are wide and good for walking. Have you heard about the amazing 'Yohannes Castle'? You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Mekele is basically an open-air museum, history lovers will find a huge amount to enjoy here, from the rambling ancient architecture to the engaging museums that will fill you in on all the details. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Mekele. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mek'ele, Mek'ele, Tigray Region
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dove Cafe, Ageazi St, Mekele, Ethiopia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.