The Best of Medieval Paris Walking Tour
Discover major Gothic monuments of Paris! What is the history of Notre-Dame de Paris? What is the scary secret of Conciergerie? And what makes Sainte-Chapelle so special? You will visit the Sainte-Chapelle skipping the long line at the entrance. You will enjoy the world’s most impressive medieval stained glass windows of the Sainte-Chapelle. Together with the local professional guide, you will see medieval face of the city. Impressive architecture and fascinating stories for all history lovers!
per adult from
What's included :
- local professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to churches - 15 Euro per adult
- Entry/Admission - Sainte-Chapelle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sainte-Chapelle, 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
You will see beautiful sights
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Île de la Cité, Paris, France
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.