The best of Matsue walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Why does Matsue attract visitors around the world all year round? Known as the “City of Water”, Matsue is so rich in cultural assets and historical sites that most of Japan's ancient legends have their roots from Matsue. You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. How was a man named Gensuke sacrificed during the construction of the Matsue Ohashi Bridge to appease the spirits of the river? Gensuke is now a legend of the Matsue Ohashi Bridge. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Matsue. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matsue, Matsue, Shimane Prefecture, Chugoku
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Matsue Castle, 1-5 Tonomachi, Matsue, Shimane 690-0887, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.