The Best of Malaga in 2 Hours on a Segway
We start our guided tour from the Paseo del Parque, than through the "Palmeral de las Sorpresas” straight to Port of Malaga.
Next stop of our Segway tour is at the Cathedral, also called "la Manquita" because they never finished constructing the South Tower.
Than your private guide will take you to great Picasso Museum. After Pablo Ruiz Picasso birthplace, guide will take you to the Plaza de la Merced, an important square of Malaga.
After Roman Amphitheatre, built by César Augusto, we will roll from the Monte de Gilbralfaro to the Parador Nacional. Our professional guide will tell all the history and you will enjoy the most amazing views of the coast of Malaga where you will take a lot of photos.
We ride down with Segway back to the city and streets, roll up to the Plaza de Uncibay. We continue our journey through the Plaza de la Constitución to the famous Calle Larios, built in 19th century and now converted into the fifth shopping street more expensive in Spain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
Pass By: Plaza de toros de La Malagueta, Paseo Reding 8, 29016 Malaga Spain
pass by famous plaza de toros
Pass By: Castillo de Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n : Camino de Gibralfaro, 11, 29016 Malaga Spain
Beautiful views from the castle
Pass By: Playa de La Malagueta, Malaga Urban Centre, Malaga Spain
Departure Point :Calle Ángel Ganivet, 1, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.