The Best Of Luxor Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Why is Luxor known to be one of the most visited cities in Egypt? Luxor stands head-and-shoulders above Egypt's other cities for its sheer wealth of temples and tombs. You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Luxor is basically an open-air museum, and there's no better place in Egypt to simply lose yourself in the wonders of the ancient world. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Luxor. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Blend cafe, Omar Ali, Gazirat Al Awameyah, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.