The best of Kolkata walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know that Kolkata, formerly known as Calcutta, is the educational, commercial and cultural centre of the Eastern part of India, and is the third most populous metropolitan city of India? Kolkata is a pioneer in the field of drama, arts, theatre and literature with several Nobel laureates contributing to the Kolkata culture. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Kolkata. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata (Calcutta), Kolkata District, West Bengal
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Anami Sangha, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026, India
Return Detail :Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.