The Best of KL Classics Ride (AM)
Meet at approximately 7.30am at MaTIC (Tourism Information Centre) where experienced and enthusiastic guides will be waiting for you and, after the safety briefing and demonstration session is complete, you will begin a wonderful cycling tour.
Ride past some of the city's main attractions, including the Petronas Tower, the fruit and vegetable market in Chow Kit and the Sin Sze Ya temple.
Take in so much that this city has to offer. The guide shares information about the history and culture of Kuala Lumpur with you.
Each area has its own personality bought forth by a long history and deep multiculturalism.
Along the way (at around 10:15am) you will stop for a delightful brunch.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Brunch in local restaurant
- Local fruits tasting
- Helmet, Orange colour safety jacket and rain jacket.
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other foods or drinks
- Personal expenses
- Return hotel transfers to starting point (MaTic)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
The largest twin towers in the world.
Pass By: Chow Kit Market, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Chow Kit Market shows you how local KL residents get the freshest produce. Inhale the scents of the food in this magnificent market.
Pass By: Sin Sze Si Ya Temple, Jalan Cheng Lock Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur 50000 Malaysia
The temple functions as a cultural centre for the Chinese community and is usually filled with devotees, particularly on significant occasions.
Departure Point :109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cycling distance is approximately about 14 kilometres at easy cycling pace within 4hours ride.
- Tour begins at 7:30am from Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic), Jalan Ampang. (The nearest hotels are Renaissance, Concorde, Shangri-La and Impiana)
- The tour is about discovering Kuala Lumpur from different perspective and it is not about speed.
- Surcharge MYR33 per person per way (Single travellers pay MYR66) IF Transfer to/from hotel required (payable to driver direct, MUST advise Operator before date of travel)
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day.
- Foreign language guides available at additional expense. Must be requested at time of booking
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry as I Asia Malaysia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- We would like to recommend you wear a comfortable outfit and comfy shoes.
- Minimum age 8 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.