The Best Of Kawasaki Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. What is so special about the Kawasaki Daishi Buddhist Temple? Why does it attract visitors around the world every year? Kawasaki is home to some of the country’s best temples and shrines, along with several fine gardens, museums, and traditional neighborhoods.
You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Have you heard of the beautiful Traditional Japanese Homes at Nihon Minka-en? What is so special about these traditional Japanese homes? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Kawasaki. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kawasaki, Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Claire, 1-chōme-8-9 Kaizuka, Kawasaki Ward, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 210-0014, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.