The Best of Ingapirca: an Adventure to the Ecuadorian Machu Picchu
Ingapirca is the most important Inca complex of Ecuador. In is located an hour North of Cuenca by private car. It is definitely worth a visit. There is a very interesting museum in the site and the castle area has beautiful remains of what it once was an Inca city. In the surrounding area, there are several places to visit, including the Inca Face.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ingapirca Ruins
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ingapirca Ruins, Ingapirca 030356 Ecuador
Ingapirca is the most important Inca heritage of Ecuador. There is a castle, a museum and several attractions in the surrounding area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Padre Aguirre 1116, Cuenca, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.