The best of Huancayo walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. How Spanish regions such as Andalucia and Extremadura influenced Piura? Why are there so many colonial buildings? And what’s hidden behind the city's nickname “Ciudad del Eterno Calor”? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Piura. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huancayo, Huancayo, Junin Region
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Constitution Square, Jirón Puno, Huancayo 12001, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.