The Best of Hangzhou Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Wushan (Mountain Wu) is 94 meters high, with beautiful rocks, caves, springs, and stunning landscapes. On its hilltop, you can have a bird’s eye view of Hangzhou’s lakes, rivers, mountains, and much of the city. Do you know why Wushan is often called Chenghuang Hill ( City God Hill )?
You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. The Three Stone Pagodas of the Three Pools Mirroring the Moon? You will be surprised how many stories lay hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Hangzhou. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. It is perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Garden Hotel Hangzhou, 505 Ren Min Da Dao, Lin Ping, Yuhang Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 311100
Return Detail :Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.