The best of Ghaziabad walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know that named after the son of a Mughal minister, Ghazi-ud- din, the city of Ghaziabad has some quaint relics of the past that are cherishable from a history buff’s point of view? If seeking for the best places to visit in Ghaziabad, then the most recommended would be the village of Ajrara, famous for its tabla playing gharana. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Ghaziabad. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hare Krishna Marg, Sector 11, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201002, India
Return Detail :Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.