The best of Gaziantep walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. It’s a UNESCO Creative Gastronomy City. The Zugma Musik Muzesi is the largest Mosaic Museum in the world.
You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. More than 400 dishes are known in the city. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Gaziantep. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gaziantep, Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Karagöz, 27400 Şahinbey/Gaziantep, Turkey
Return Detail :Gaziantep, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.