The best of Elounda walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. How many villages are there to form Elounda? What is the most famous fishing village there? You will have a chance to explore the town, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that Elounda was once a part of the Venetian era? Is it true that the city was once a stopping point for the lepers? Is it true that tourists prefer the town as Elounda is serene and laidback? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Elounda. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elounda, Elounda, Lasithi Prefecture, Crete
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Archaeological Museum, Kon/nou Paleologou 74, Ag. Nikolaos 721 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.