The Best of Cartagena Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Is it true that Cartagena is the home for a theatre that was built in the 1910s? What does soccer mean to the locals? What are the notable music and arts festivals here? You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What other languages are spoken by the minorities here? Is it true that the city is a home for many UNESCO World Heritage Sites? Is it true that the city was used to shoot a Hollywood film before? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Cartagena. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carrera 10, Cra. 10, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.