The Best of Calgary Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Do you consider yourself an animal lover? How about festivals? The 10-day Calgary Stampede can trace its roots back to the 1880s and is the highlight of Calgary's summer, cementing this Alberta city's reputation as Canada's "Stampede City”. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Calgary. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calgary, Calgary, Alberta
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1900 Heritage Dr, Calgary, AB T2V 2X3, Canada
Return Detail :Calgary, AB, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.