The Best of Bogota Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Bogotá is the capital city of Colombia, one of the busiest cities in the country, that is loved by adventurous tourists. Who found Bogotá and shaped it to the livable city it is today? You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What language did the locals speak before Spanish? What was the original tribe residing on Bogotá’s land before? Is it true that a renowned Modernist was born in Bogotá? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Bogotá. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bogota, Bogota
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cra. 7 #28-66, Bogotá, Colombia
Return Detail :Bogota, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.