The best of Athens walking tour
Covered by ancient legends Athens- capital of Greece is inviting us for great tour. Powerful civilization of European culture and great empire with its landmarks, ancient buildings, and temples are unveiling secrets of the imposing Acropolis Hill. Why is Acropolis called Athens’ ancient citadel? Is it true that the Parthenon can be recognised as a symbol of Athenian democracy and birthplace of western civilisation? How does Erechtheion's temple become one of the most magnificent architectural monuments with statues carved by Callimachus or Alcamene? Acropolis Hill is a place of history, secrets, knowledge and architecture! With your local charismatic guide you will discover Propylaea, the marble gate of the Acropolis, Erechtheion Temple, decorated by the magnificent Caryatids sculptures, Parthenon, and much more. You will hear secret stories of the sacred rock.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance of Acropolis fee 20 euros per person
- Entry/Admission - Propylaea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Propylaea, Acropolis, Athens 105 58 Greece
*Discover secrets of the sacred rock.
*Visit Propylaea, the marble gate of the Acropolis, Erechtheion Temple, decorated by the magnificent Caryatids sculptures, Parthnon.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athina 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.