The Best of Alberobello Walking Tour and Rosolio Tasting
What is the trullo? Why it so important to the city Alberobello? What is the trullo of Alberobello famous for? Immerse yourself in this beautiful town of Apulia! You will see the trullo from the outside and visit them inside. You will be impressed with the trullo-shaped church. What is unique about it? You will be pleasantly surprised by the charming hospitality of town inhabitants. You will try the local liquor Rosolio. What is the secret of making it? Your professional local guide will assist you through this journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rosolio tasting included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: I Trulli di Alberobello - World Heritage Site, Alberobello Italy
Typical limestone dwellings of Alberobello in the southern Italian town.
Departure Point :Via Indipendenza, 4, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Return Detail :70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.