The Best NIGHT SHOW on CHICHEN ITZA. With Lunch Transportation Cenote Valladolid
Enjoy the most espectacular light show in Chichen Itza! Kukulcan Night Show will amaze you with the amazing story of the Mayan Civilization.
Visit Chichen Itza, Valladolid and Hubiku cenote on this tour to the Riviera Maya. You will see the impressive archaeological sites and enjoy the views while learning interesting aspects of the history of these places.
The Chichen Itza Light Show. Known as Kukulkán Nights; this light and sound show allows us for a few years to visit at night this important archaeological area. Kukulkan Nights shows us with a spectacular play of lights and sound the Mayan story. Moving images projected onto the impressive pyramid that tell us stories of gods and humans; rites, customs, knowledge of the cosmos and mathematics.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Regional Buffet
- Admission to Cenote Hubiku
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Museum of Tequila "Don Tadeo" Admission
- Kukulcan Night Show in Chichen Itza admission
- Visit to Valladolid
- Visit to a Mayan Village at Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Drinks in restaurant with extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
This wonderful tour will start from your door, we will arrive for you and we will go up to the minivan and we will head to tour a whole story behind the Mayan culture.
We will reach the first destination of this tour, the municipality of Temozon where the hubiku cenote is located being our first point to visit.
We will reach the first destination of this tour, the Cenote Hubiku which is located in the village of Temozón very close to the city of Valladolid and the Archaeological Zone of Chichen Itza, its name can be interpreted in the Mayan language as "The great lord or nest of iguanas".
In Hubiku you can swim in the crystal clear waters and watch the light pass through and touch the water, creating indescribable glows while listening to the singing of the birds that welcome visitors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
In addition to the cenote where you can swim and cool off, Hubiku offers you a restaurant area with regional buffet food, the tequila museum "Don Tadeo" where you will know the process of making tequila and try a little in our museum of the same, you will also know the Mayan village and our native guide will give you a tour telling you about their daily life and the most impressive stories.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After meeting this Mayan village and cooling off in its cenote, we will head to our next destination. It will be a path of approximately 15 minutes as Temozon is very close to our destination Valladolid. One of the oldest cities on the peninsula and currently one of the two Yucatan Magical Villages, Valladolid is fascinating in the entirety of the word. Its streets – paradoxically quiet and full of life at the same time – are home to historic venues, houses houses houses houses houses historic venues, houses, museums, comfortable hotels, markets, fountains, shops, ice cream stalls and coffers, parks and many corners to explore.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
Finally we will reach one of the seven wonders of the modern world Chichen Itza, if by day it steals the words, at night you can tour the archaeological area.
The tour in the archaeological area of Chichen Itza begins at the main entrance, lasting approximately 45 minutes, at the end of that time you will be able to place in the available seats to enjoy a narrative projection and light audio on the Kukulkán pyramid lasting approximately 25 minutes.
This new experience was designed to provide a contemporary vision, in line with the technological advances of our age, that allows them to revive the splendor of an ancestral, mystical and living culture.
And then we'll get on the transport one more time and go back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 10:30 am to 11:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.