The best castle in the Ranch Castle
This guided tour will lead you to the influence of European culture in the province of Buenos Aires. In the construction of a native Norman castle with a garden built by the French landscape architect Carlos Thays. On Sundays there is a botanical tour.
per adult from
10 to 19 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lobos, Lobos, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Hello everyone, this time we are going to go La Candelaria, in the town of Lobos, it is a beautiful country stay, where the farmers will enjoy contact with nature and the observation of farm animals. We also visit a Norman castle and its history. You can enjoy polo lessons, pool, the typical Argentine barbecue and native dances.
The park, with more than 100 hectares, contains about 240 species of trees and has been designed by the famous French landscape designer Carlos Thays, responsible, among others, for the design of the forests of Palermo, in Buenos Aires, and of the Iguazú National Park, in misions. Walk the enigmatic forest trails and experience the same sensations of those who inhabited the stay in the past.
Admire the centuries-old araucarias, palm trees, casuarinas, cedars, pines, ombúes, that frame the splendid Norman Castle, the avenues and streets of the room.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will look for all tourist travelers for their hotels. Tickets are included.It is suspended by rain.Airports
- Jorge Newbery Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.