The Best Bangkok Temples ( Wat Traimit Golden Buddha - Marble Temple - Wat Pho )
This spectacular half-day tour will take you on a cultural journey through 3 of Bangkok’s most significant Buddhist temples. Visit Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, and Wat Benchamabophit! Also enjoy a visit through Chinatown.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple), 69 Nakornpathom Rd Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand
After the pick-up at the Hotel we will visit the Marble Temple, a surprising Thai temple entirely covered in white Carrara marble.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
We will visit the impressive Wat Traimit where you will see a 5.5-ton gold Buddha, the only golden Buddha left after the invasion of the Burmese.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
To reach the Wat Tarimit we will cross the district of China Town.
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Finally we will arrive at Wat Pho, one of the most beautiful temples in Bangkok, where you will see the largest reclining Buddha of Thailand.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
If you wish, after the visit to Wat Pho you can freely reach the Wat Arun which is a short distance, on the other side of the Choa Phraya River.
Pass By: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
The Chao Phraya River is very close to the Wat Pho so you can freely decide to see it or continue your visits by boat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up client only from Hotel inside Bangkok, we don't provide pick-up from airport Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.