The Bardo Museum
The Bardo National Museum is hosted in the former residence of the Beys of Tunis.
The new display is a testimony to the rich heritage of Tunisia along six new departments devoted to: the prehistoric era, the Punic era, the Numidian civilization, the underwater treasures of Mahdia, the late antiquity, and the Islamic era. The historic part of the museum, dedicated to the Roman period, displays the famous mosaics of the Bardo, the largest in the world, a new presentation of sculptures in the Emperors and Carthage rooms, and sarcophagi in the ancient cisterns.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - The National Bardo Museum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The National Bardo Museum, P7, Tunis Tunisia
The Bardo National MuseumThe Bardo is one of the most important museums of the Mediterranean basin, and the second largest on the African continent after the Egyptian Museum . It is an 15 th century Majestuous Beylical Palace with traces of Italian Spanish and Ottoman architectual influences. That displays the largest collection of roman mosaics outside of Italy , a vast collection of archeological pieces from Numidian, Punic, Roman, Islamic Civilisations, , the wreck of a Greeck Ship that drowned in tunisian coasts by the second century B.C in addition to Christian and Jewish scriptures and handcrafts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bardo National Museum, Route Nationale 7, Tunisia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up 30 minutes before the schedule at the Hotel-Airport .Or meet customers at the Bardo Museum YardAirports
- Carthage Airport, Tunis Tunisia
Departure Time :6/1/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.