The Australian battlefield of LE HAMEL in harness
PENSEE, our Boulonnais draft mare will take you, without any harm to the environment, in the footsteps of the Australian soldiers who fought here on July 4, 1918 and carried out the plan provided by General John MONASH in 93 minutes.
LE HAMEL (80800) is in the center of the battlefield of July 4, 1918, 5 km north of VILLERS-BRETONNEUX and 7 km east of CORBIE
per adult from
1 hour 33 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Somme, Somme, Hauts-de-France
Our storyteller will give you all the information on the battle of LE HAMEL of July 04, 1918, our circuit will allow you to discover the important points of the fights.
Departure Point :2 Rue de l'Abbé Loir, 80340 Le Hamel, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.