The Asado Premium Steak Experience
In a +100 years old house and with the help of your native host, you’ll learn how to prepare an authentic ASADO/ Barbecue Argentino. You will enjoy the class in the house that has been from the same family for three generations. As part of this class, you will learn about different cuts of meat, prepare the traditional Chimichurri Sauce and enjoy delicious Malbec Wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - All the food and drinks are included. Drinks: Malbec Wine, Soft drinks and water.
What's excluded :
- In our 100+ year old house you will learn step by step how to prepare your first ASADO ARGENTINO ( Barbecue). We will teach you how to clean, cut and portion different types of meat to cook on the exclusive PARRILLA - the grill. With the personal secrets we will share, you will also learn how to season it preparing the famous and infallible Chimichurri Sauce (While we make this introduction you will try the typical choripan) You can learn the secret of fire, cooking time and how to cook different terms of the meat. After we will start tasting different kinds of “Achuras” - Morcilla, Molleja and Pork Matambrito and we will conclude eating different types of meat/ steak with roasted vegetables and salad. Of course you cannot miss the tasting of a good Argentine wine. Finally, and as a surprise, there will be a typical Argentine dessert for you. You will enjoy it for sure!
• Choripan - Bread - Sausage - Chimichurri Sauce
• Morcilla - Black Sausage
• Molleja - Sweetbreads
• Matambrito de Cerdo - Pork ribs
• Lomo o Colita de Cuadril - Premium Argentine Steak
• Alfajor de Dulce de Leche -
Departure Point :Blanco Encalada 3190, C1428DEB CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.